Shotgun Shooting Success
THE ONLINE COURSE FOR CLAY AND/OR GAME SHOOTERS WHO ARE LOOKING TO SHOOT BETTER AND MORE CONSISTENTLY
HUGE 50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SALE NOW ON – DON’T MISS OUT!
WHAT THEY SAY
Whether you’re new to shooting or have been battling with inconsistent performance for years, Shotgun Shooting Success provides and end-to-end system to help you realise your true potential.
We firmly believe that inside all of us is a consistently good shotgun shooter so we built the course to unlock that potential and help thousands of people get more out of their sport.
To produce the course, we teamed up with CPSA qualified instructor and safety officer Malcolm Dunn.
The course comprises of 20 video lessons – 10 theory based to build up the foundational knowledge and 10 out at the clay ground learning different techniques in order to approach some common targets that you’ll come across when at the clay ground or out in the field game shooting.
Find out more about why we created the course, how it can help you and what you get with it by watching the video below.
WHAT YOU GET
- 20 video lessons
- 10 in the studio explaining all the fundamental theory of successful shotgun shooting
- 10 lessons at the clay ground, each designed to build up a range of skills to arm you with the knowledge to tackle different targets and scenarios
- A printable eye dominance check sheet
- A printable gun fit cheat sheet
- BONUS 1: a video lesson on how to clean your shotgun the easy and stress free way
- BONUS 2: an audio version of the course to listen to while you’re out and about or on your way to the clay ground
- Lifetime access to the course which is available on any device as long as you have an internet connection
ALL THIS FOR ONLY
£49 £24.50/ $59 $29.50 (USD) IN OUR 50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SALE
7 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you discover that the course isn’t for you, send us an email and we’ll issue a refund which makes it completely FREE OF RISK.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
Who is the course for?
- Either people who are fairly new to shooting or those people who have been shooting a while (even for a significant number of years) who feel like the foundations are missing to their shooting technique
- Because of the theory and practical elements of the course, this will give you the fundamental building blocks to successful shotgun shooting and a reliable method of shooting more consistently
- People who like a structured way of learning
- This course will give you a full, end-to-end system to improve your shooting with a consistent message all from the same instructor
- People who are serious about improving their shooting
- We want people to enrol who are passionate about their shooting and are willing to invest not only in the course but invest the time to put all the information into practise and use the course to correct any mistakes
- People who are open to a new way of learning
- As mentioned earlier, there isn’t much like this on the web. Traditionally, the only options have been books, DVDs or visiting a coach in person. We’re really excited about bringing this new way of learning to the shooting community
Who isn’t suitable for the course?
- Competitive shooters looking to achieve incremental gains to move up the rankings
- If you’re already shooting competitively, the likelihood is that your foundations are already solid and a coach with a background in competitive shooting is likely to be your best option
- People who are looking for a quick fix and aren’t willing to invest the time into building solid foundations
- You’ve heard the phrase ‘you can take a horse to water but you can’t make it drink’ – we can give you the building blocks and the system but you need to be disciplined enough to get out there and implement it
What format are the lessons in?
- All the lessons are in video format ranging from a few minutes up to around 20 minutes in length
- As well as the video lessons, there is supplementary learning material included with the course – an eye dominance test sheet and a gun fit check sheet
I can find videos on the internet showing how to shoot different targets, why should I buy this course?
- You may be able to find similar material in different books, magazines or online but this course will give you a full, end-to-end system to improve your shooting with a consistent message all from the same coach instead of bits of information that you need to try and collate together that may have significant holes in it or contradictory advice
How long will I get access for?
- Forever! Once you buy the course, you will have lifetime access to the latest version so if the course is updated or added to, you will receive all the new information at no extra cost
What if the course doesn’t work for me?
- We offer a 7 day guarantee. If you don’t feel like you’ve learnt anything from the course, we’ll give you your money back. Why? Because we have so much confidence in the product that we’re backing it with this guarantee plus, we want happy customers who we can genuinely help
Is it available in any country?
- Yes! We get a lot of people from outside the UK taking the course. The video lessons are in English but it’s available to purchase in most countries across the world and our payment processing system accepts payments in 135 currencies. If you’re in the US, you should see pricing on the product page in USD, Canada in CAD, Australia in AUD and in a Eurozone country, in EUR. If you’re in a different country to any of these, the default GBP amount will be shown but you can still purchase and our payment processor (Stripe) will simply convert the currency at the standard mid-market rate
Can I use the course on any device?
- Yep – as long as it has an internet connection, you can use the course
- This includes logging into multiple devices so you could use it at home on your desktop PC but also on the go with your mobile phone or tablet
How much does it cost?
£49£24.50 (GBP) / $59$29.50 (USD) (Black Friday sale) – you should see pricing in your local currency (GBP, USD, CAD, AUD and EUR. If any of these isn’t the currency of your country, it will default to GBP)
Ready to start improving your shooting? Enrol now using the button below.